Top 11 benefits of Facebook for businesses.When Facebook launched in 2004, the trend for all businesses was to set up a Facebook business page. No questions asked.
- Exposure To Your Target Audience: you have an audience that is waiting for you. They have liked your page and want to hear from you about your business. (otherwise, they wouldn’t have liked your page!)
- More Exposure! You have 1.85 billion users on Facebook, the potential is massive. 80% of all Internet users use Facebook. You can target your audience.
- Target Audience: you have free data to know exactly who your target audience is, where they live, how old they are. This is exciting stuff! It’s data that can be useful for all your marketing, not just Facebook.
- Lead Generation: get more leads and emails, by having competitions and giveaways.
- Build Brand Loyalty: share valuable content, your followers will remain loyal to you. Have posts that engage your followers.
- Customer Service: your Facebook business page is also an online customer service tool. Answer your customers via Facebook messenger. Guide them to the correct page on your website and increase sales with a better user experience.
- Increasing Your Web Traffic: Facebook is a great way to drive traffic to your website. It will increase your web traffic if you use the right posting strategies.
- It’s Good For SEO: it improves your brand online, Google looks at who is talking about you. Social media tactic to use is to post your blog posts to your Facebook feed. Top tip: Delete the URL in the text after the link preview appears, for a cleaner post.
- Platform To Share Your Blog Posts: Facebook is a popular social media platform. Vital to getting more exposure for your blog posts.
- Check Out Your Competition: Watch the competition. Facebook makes suggestions based on competition in your area or a similar niche. You can choose the pages you want to watch. Check out what they are posting and see how many likes they have.
- Pay Nothing: you have a free platform to advertise your business. Unless you pay for Facebook boost posts.
OK, so we’ve seen the benefits of using Facebook for your business. What are the benefits of Facebook advertising for your business?
- Targeted Form Of Advertising Online: you can reach your exact target audience. It is the most targeted form of advertising.
You can advertise to people by age, interests, behaviour, and location. If you know your customers, you can use Facebook advertising to engage them.
- Facebook Advertising Is Fast: if you want instant results, and want to reach lots of people. To increase traffic and conversions then Facebook advertising is your answer.
- The Cheapest Form Of Advertising: Facebook advertising is fast. It drives immediate results. Looking for a cheap way to drive traffic and conversions. Facebook advertising is the best solution.
- Facebook Advertising Increases Revenue, Sales, And Leads: These facts are measurable. The results speak for themselves. You can get Facebook advertising wrong. Some clients have wasted hundreds of pounds on Facebook Ads as they didn’t know how to boost their posts.
We strongly recommend investing in a social media management service. Who have the expertise to manage and grow your Facebook business page.
- Facebook Advertising Is Real-Time: edit your campaign if you’re not seeing results. This is not possible with other forms of advertising such as print media.
We want people to like us and it’s the on Facebook. When a follower likes you it means they want to hear from you.
- More Engaged Followers: the average ‘likers’ click on 5.3 x more likes to external sites. ‘Likers’ are more engaged which will lead to more conversions.
- Goes Viral: content posted to your Facebook Page, it has the potential of appearing in your Fans’ news feed. Which means that not only your followers see your post but their friends will see your post too.
- Effective Advertising: access to insights on Facebook advertising platform. It records all ‘like’ activity. This will enable you to produce more highly targeted ads.
- Likes Mean Social Proof: when people see likes on your page it shows its popularity. People are more likely to engage with your business if they see other people doing it.
- Recent Algorithm Changes: with organic reach diminishing. Get your audience to engage,comment, share it, and like your content. It’s more critical than ever.
The power of the internet is growing. So take advantage now – your business will gain success from the internet. Combination of online marketing strategies to make you appear everywhere on the web.